To place an order for hairbows, or embroidery or applique items contact us at jeheisel@hotmail.com, by phone @ 573-760-5825 (jamie) or leave a message in the comments section with your contact information and we will get back to you soon! Thanks- Jamie & Jenny



Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Baby Sets

We recently made all these new sets for baby gifts for people to give at showers. I think they turned out so cute. I remember at my shower for Axtin I got a few things with his name on them and they were so special to me because it was his first personalized items and it was so cool!
We made this set with a new Cardinals design.
And this set was for the same baby but with the cowboy theme!
These are a few bib and burpcloth sets too! I love how girly they are!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment