To place an order for hairbows, or embroidery or applique items contact us at jeheisel@hotmail.com, by phone @ 573-760-5825 (jamie) or leave a message in the comments section with your contact information and we will get back to you soon! Thanks- Jamie & Jenny



Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy New Year

So, once again I have taken a long but much needed break from the blog. That doesn't mean that we weren't still super busy sewing and getting things finished for the holiday! The following pictures are a wrap up of items from 2012 and a few pictures of items we have already made in 2013! Enjoy!


























Hope everyone is having a great new year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post! I am really appreciated your afford! Thanks for your sharing! I love your blog very much. I am sure I will tell all of my friend to follow your blog!

    I would also like to invite you to visit my blog at http://1newbornbabyclothing.blogspot.com/ and share all the baby thing with you! Thanks a lot.


    http://www.1newbornbabyclothing.com/

    ReplyDelete